Terms & Conditions
The Astracast Direct Online Store Terms and Conditions
Please read this document carefully as it contains the terms and conditions that you agree to be bound by if you continue to use The Astracast Direct Online Store.
Please detail any complaints, queries or correspondence regarding these Conditions or The Astracast Direct Online Store, via our ‘Contact Us’ page.
Please read this section carefully as it contains the legal terms and conditions that you agree to when you use this Site.
Purpose of the site
The purpose of the section is to provide you with information about the business of Astracast Direct and our products.
Availability of the site
We have taken every care in the preparation of the Site. However, as certain technical matters may be beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the Site at all times.
Information on the site
The information on the Site has been included in good faith for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied upon for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness.
Product and service availability
Reference to any product or service on the Site does not constitute an offer to sell or supply that product or service and does not mean that the product or service is available in all countries or that the name and description of any product in your local shop will be the same as that included on the Site.
Ownership of materials on the site
Astracast Plc is, unless otherwise stated, the owner of all copyright and database rights in the Site and its contents. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the Site in any material form (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means) other than in accordance with the limited use licence set out in our copyright notice or as permitted by the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or the Copyright and Rights in Databases Regulations 1997 as applicable or any equivalent legislation as may apply in your country.
All brand, product and service names used in this Site are the trademarks, trade names or service marks of Jacuzzi Brands Corp. unless otherwise stated. You may not distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trade marks, trade names or service marks without the prior written permission of Astracast Plc or the owner of such trade marks, trade names or service marks.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties (express or implied) in respect of the Site and the content of and your use of the same are excluded. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, to the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude all liability to you in respect of your use of this Site.
Amendments of the terms
We reserve the right to amend these Terms without notice to you from time to time. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms have been posted on the Site.
These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
This Site is operated by Astracast Plc an agent of Jacuzzi UK Group Plc (registered number 1455007, VAT number GB 361713858) from its trading address at Holden Ing Way, Birstall, West Yorkshire, WF17 9AE.
When you visit The Astracast Direct Online Store, Astracast Plc will record and process basic data such as your URL, IP address, browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located and the pages of The Astracast Direct Online Store that you viewed. In addition when you register with The Astracast Direct Online Store, Astracast Plc will ask you to input and will collect and process personal information from you such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, home address, products selected, credit card information and a password (“Personal Data”).
Astracast Plc will only process your Personal Data in order to:
- Process any product orders you place, amend or cancel;
- Enhance the layout and efficiency of The Astracast Direct Online Store;
- Administration of The Astracast Direct Online Store;
- Profile and augment the Astracast Plc brand’s understanding of you, for the purpose of enhancing the product/service offer Astracast Plc can offer you.
- If you consent, to notify you of products, promotions or special offers that may be of interest to you.
- Where Astracast Plc has appointed third party providers of web-hosting services and e-mail/data processing services (“Third Party Data Processors”), to allow such Third Party Data Processors to collect and process your Personal Data for the above purposes on behalf of Astracast Plc.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that Personal Data provided is and remains accurate and up-to-date – if you wish at any time to update your Personal Data, please log onto the ‘My Account’ page on the Astracast Direct website. Should you not do so, Astracast Plc will not be responsible for any resulting failure to process your order
- Disabling Cookies means that you will not be able to make purchases from this Astracast Direct Online Store.
Purchasing The Astracast Direct Products
Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products:
- Available for sale and details of which appear on The Astracast Direct Online Store; and
- For delivery to England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey.
- For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. Astracast Plc reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by Astracast Plc
Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on The Astracast Direct Online Store. The Astracast Plc brand takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions, images and prices of products appearing on The Astracast Direct online store are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto The Astracast Direct online store. Although every effort is made to keep The Astracast Direct Online Store as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
Any offer you place through the site will be an offer by you to purchase the products displayed in your "shopping basket".
Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button and this will take you through the final payment stages.
Payment will be taken from your payment card or by such other means as ECB online store authorises when you click ‘Place Order’.
Astracast Direct will e-mail you confirmation of your order including a transaction id number.
A contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and Astracast Plc only upon those products being shipped to you.
Astracast Direct may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available
- Your credit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out at the beginning of this section.
When you receive your order, the package will contain a 'despatch' note. This is not an invoice but it should be retained in case you need to return the goods for any reason. Your order will normally be dispatched to you within 3-5 working days.
Change an Order
If you wish to change an order simply contact the Astracast Plc sales desk by calling 01924 351 342 or by E-mailing email@example.com. Please include your order number and date the order was placed. You can only change or cancel an order by contacting us before 11.45am on the next working day after you place the order. On or after that time, the contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded and we cannot stop your order being shipped to you; however your right to cancel an order and return the product remain unaffected (see below Section “Cancelling the Contract and Returns”).
Cancelling the Contract and Returns
Should you wish to return or exchange a product bought from The Astracast Direct Online Store, please follow the below returns procedure:
Returns Via a Parcel Carrier
Within 7 days of you receiving the product, please either:
- Send an E-mail, with the Subject ‘ Astracast Direct Return Request- Order No (The order number shown on the front of the delivery note). Detail the items you wish to return.
- Telephone: 01924 351 342, please make sure you have the delivery note with your order number on when you call.
You will be issued (by e-mail or over the phone) with a Returns Note Number (RNN). Pack your parcel with care and include your name, address, your original order number, details of what you are returning and why along with you RNN umber; if you fail to pack the parcel and your goods arrive damaged (as a result of the return trip) we may not be able to process your return. Then send the parcel to us at:
Astracast Direct, Holden Ing Way, Birstall, West Yorkshire, WF17 9AE.
We recommend you use a Carrier that offers both traceability and insurance. You should obtain a receipt for the parcel when you send it.
- You will be refunded at the price you paid for the product at the time of your order.
- You will be refunded the product price or exchange the product once the product is received by us at our warehouse. A refund of the delivery charge will not be given unless the products returned are incorrect or were delivered in a damaged or faulty state (in which case see paragraph “Incorrect orders and damaged or faulty products” below).
- Once the packaging of a product has been opened or the product is returned by you other than in fully saleable condition, for reasons of hygiene and safety, we are unable to refund or exchange them unless they were delivered to you in a damaged or faulty state (in which case see paragraph “Incorrect orders and damaged or faulty products” below).
Incorrect orders and damaged or faulty products
If you are returning an incorrect order or a product which was delivered to you in a damaged or faulty state, we would ask you to follow the returns procedures set out above. We will refund you the purchase price, the delivery charge and any parcel carrier costs you incur.
Astracast Plc reserves the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, Astracast Direct Online Store (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; Astracast Direct Plc shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or
- Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of The Astracast Direct Online Store (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using The Astracast Direct Online Store.
- If Astracast Plc should change these Conditions, your order will be subject to the Terms and Conditions at the Date and time of you placing your order. Copies of the appropriate T&C are available by email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If any part of the Conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the Conditions and the remaining provisions of the Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
English law applies to these Conditions and any dispute relating to the Conditions shall be settled by the English courts.